• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Wanted 28' in the Pacific NW

silver sands

Looking to buy a Ericson 28 or 29 footer. Prefer one in the Pacific NW. I'm in Portland. Open to looking in California too.

Thanks Mike aka silver sands

Last edited:

toddster

Curator of Broken Parts
Blogs Author
Possible, but may require great patience:

Ericson 27 - number built 1250
Ericson 28 - number built 90?
Ericson 29 - number built 625?

Although these numbers from sailboatdata might be confounded by sub-model numbers.

Starduff

Member II
E-28

Looking to buy a Ericson 28 or 29 footer. Prefer one in the Pacific NW. I'm in Portland. Open to looking in California too.

Thanks Mike aka silver sands

Hi Mike,

Regretably, I am thinking of selling my 1987, E-28, Polonius. I have to refrain from going out in the mid-day sun.

Richard:mad:

silver sands

Wanted E-28 or 29

Thanks. She is located on the East Coast (Hudson River). It is probably too far for you. Anyway, these are the only pictures I have at present.

Thanks for the pictures Richard, she's a good looking boat. If I can I hope to find one closer to home. Appreciate your time and wish you well. Mike Walling

bgary

Advanced Beginner
Blogs Author
I hope to find one closer to home.

There's a 30+ on my dock in Everett (WA) that was for sale last fall, no longer has a sign on it, but hasn't moved or shown any signs of recent life.

If you want, I can inquire about whether it might still be available.

Bruce

silver sands

Wanted E-28 or 29

There's a 30+ on my dock in Everett (WA) that was for sale last fall, no longer has a sign on it, but hasn't moved or shown any signs of recent life.

If you want, I can inquire about whether it might still be available.

Bruce

That would be great Bruce, much appreciated. Mike Walling 360-609-5719