• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

summer near Annapolis

steven

Sustaining Member
We are out and about in the Annapolis area most weekends (and sometimes during the week as well).

Wave if you see us.

Blue hull. Gold sheer stripe. Red bottom paint. E35-2.
Answers to Indigo (if I happen to be monitoring 16).

--Steve and Paula

Tin Kicker

Sustaining Member
Mine's at Fairwinds in St Claire (north of 50 just before the bridge) on the hard and I'm generally working on it weekends. If anybody stops by and wants a room temperature beer or Diet Pepsi look for the white Ford F150 with a cap backed up to the only Ericson 32-3 around.

fwiw - Fairwinds is not known as sailboat heaven, as it is SO exposed to weather coming across the Magothy. But it's where I found the boat, they gave me a good price to keep it there for now, and I appreciate that they have been good about my being able to make noise as I work on it.

This weekend both the Blue Angels are in town and it's a holiday weekend. Traffic is going to be a nightmare.

Bob / Tin Kicker
Damascus, MD

Bolo

Contributing Partner
Vesper

We are out and about in the Annapolis area most weekends (and sometimes during the week as well).

Wave if you see us.

--Steve and Paula

We sail our E32-3 out of Port Annapolis on Back Creek and are there most weekends and now that my better half is going to be retiring, we’ll probably be there during the week too! Can’t miss our white hulled boat with “Vesper” in big letters on the port and starboard top sides and a big Ericson Viking logo on the stern. I think I’ve seen your Indigo before on the bay. We also monitor 16 most of the time.

steven

Sustaining Member
Bob,

We berth up on the Severn near Round Bay.
Hope to see you.

Tim,

Are you planning to get on the water ?
We might be in the Magothy around Independence Day.

--Steve

Tin Kicker

Sustaining Member
Visiting and seeing other people's boats sounds great.
Rather than stress I don't plan to be in the water till retiring in August.

Emerald

Any chance the owner of an E27 named Island Rose is lurking around here? She's on a lift at the mouth of Clements Creek opposite of the Epping pier where I am.

steven

Sustaining Member
David, Maybe catch up with you out on the water one of these days.
Never had a chance to properly thank you for your advice and encouragement on my wrestling match with my A4. Which is running fine (for now).

--Steve

Drewm3i

Member II
Greetings guys!

E 38-200 here named Walden. Not in Annapolis yet, but will be in the next few weeks as I am going to be attending St. John's College for my masters. Would love to meet anyone in the area with an Ericson!

Cheers,
Drew

Emerald

David, Maybe catch up with you out on the water one of these days.
Never had a chance to properly thank you for your advice and encouragement on my wrestling match with my A4. Which is running fine (for now).

--Steve

Yes, hope to catch up. Determined to spend more time on the water this year. Really happy to hear the A4 is hanging in there, and most welcome on the help! Love those little engines. Really nice and quiet compared to my 3 lung Yanmar. Don't hesitate to clunk me on the head if needed. :egrin:

mjsouleman

Sustaining Member
Discovery (1983 Ericson 30+) will be heading out Memorial Day morning (5/27/19) will be hailing on 16 from Herrington Harbor North. Heading out to Bloody Point for a few hours. Hope to raise you then.

MJS
icon6.gif

Rschil2

Wave if you see us.

--Steve and Paula

Hope to see you out there. My E27 is on the Magothy. I hope to have repairs finished and on the bay soon.

Navman

Member III
Linda and I are sailing south past Annapolis area to the South River/ Almshouse Creek and then maybe to Oxford and then back across to Clements Creek on The Optimist II. We will depart Worton Creek on the 3rd. and return on the 5th of July. If anyone is around let us know as we would to get together with some other Ericson owners.

mjsouleman

Sustaining Member
Good afternoon Don,

how re the fireworks up on Almshouse Creek. Down at Herrington harbor traffic can be tricky.
MJS

Navman

Member III
I don't know how the fireworks are on Almshouse as we have not been there for the 4th before. Not going so much for the fireworks as we are for the peaceful setting and sailing time. We both need to wind down and turn off for a few days. Unfortunately this is an occurrence which happens with less frequency as it is needed more in our time demanding society. There really is something to be said for home phones and answering machines.

steven

Sustaining Member
if the heat lets up even for a little while, we plan to be on the water this weekend (July 12 or 13 or 14) in and around the Severn and maybe the West R.
Wave if you see us.

markvone

Sustaining Member
We will be out by noon on Saturday from Back Creek to the Severn/Bay for certain. We will keep a lookout!
Mark

jsnaulty

Member II
35-3 'anodyne' shadyside MD

will be out Saturday on west river with grandchildren- I have been told there will be 'no tipping over'. give us a shout if you see us not tipping.
icon10.gif

steve naulty
ericson 35-3 'anodyne'
shadyside MD

Tin Kicker

Sustaining Member
fwiw - Everybody knows about Boatyard in Eastport Annapolis, but I'm on the Magothy and like Donnellys' off the Magothy.

mjsouleman

Sustaining Member
Hi Steve,

Let me know if you are around "Thursday's" Saturday or Sunday for a meet and greet.

MJS

will be out Saturday on west river with grandchildren- I have been told there will be 'no tipping over'. give us a shout if you see us not tipping.
icon10.gif

steve naulty
ericson 35-3 'anodyne'
shadyside MD