• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Parting. Out 27 ericson 1975 complete boat

Jef

SailorJeff
Boat has serious core damage every where but all parts are there .boat is at dock , I'm getting ready to grab a couple of winches for my 29e .has traveler, stanchions,pulpit,winches,boom,mast interior cushions , getting sails this weekend will check condition. After I get boat pulled ill check rudder condition. Any questions call Jeff @ 828 226 4642. Boat is near Seneca S.C.

EYonMagathy

Interested in Jib

Boat has serious core damage every where but all parts are there .boat is at dock , I'm getting ready to grab a couple of winches for my 29e .has traveler, stanchions,pulpit,winches,boom,mast interior cushions , getting sails this weekend will check condition. After I get boat pulled ill check rudder condition. Any questions call Jeff @ 828 226 4642. Boat is near Seneca S.C.
How did the sails look? Is the jib in decent shape? If so, I'm interested.

Paul

Jef

SailorJeff
How did the sails look? Is the jib in decent shape? If so, I'm interested.

Paul
It appears that the sails are in decent shape just some mud dabbers
stains also has the jib sheets (spliced braid).the foot is 15’
the main same condition with more soiling but with3small 2” patches . If your interested
send me an email I’ll send pics and we can talk . Thanks Jeff

Tin Kicker

Sustaining Member
Jeff -
I left you a phone message asking for details about the stanchions. In addition to the phone or email contacts, you could pm me through the forum.
Thanks
Bob

EYonMagathy

It appears that the sails are in decent shape just some mud dabbers
stains also has the jib sheets (spliced braid).the foot is 15’
the main same condition with more soiling but with3small 2” patches . If your interested
send me an email I’ll send pics and we can talk . Thanks Jeff

Hi Jeff. Sorry for the delay. I am interested in the jib. I will call.
Paul

Rschil2

I have an E27 that is in rebuilding mode. I could definitely use a lot of what you have. Has anyone asked about the cushions yet?