• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E38200 1986 for sale

Merrimist

Hammy, 'Merrimist' E38 in sunny Bda
Good day fellow 'E' owners,

Merrimist remains on the market and is for sale, reasonable offers considered.
New owner will not be disappointed but surprisingly pleased with this boat.

In addition to the info below, I have this last week purchased and installed new batteries, fitted the Raytheon Chart plotter screen - tested correct and have the sail onboard. As usual, I cannot but help to continue to enjoy sailing and phaffing around improving and doing little upgrades.
She is in Bermuda and remains for sale. next owner will not be disappointed.
As previously noted, would be very happy to sail her on my own or to assist in sailing her back to USA east coast with or for new owner.
Hammy at sea.

Some notes to update previous post where I have noted, sadly, my 1986 E38200 'Merrimist' for sale.
Reason for selling: to purchase a bigger sail boat as cannot afford to have two boats as much as I would like.

Recently purchased a 155% Genoa in quite good condition - thank you Drew, also a Raytheon chart/plotter screen, (from eBay) fitted at Edson helm.
There is some discolouration/water damage - to a the sole, the two pieces around the mast base are being professionally renewed.
I continue to sail, and maintain, and I do not need to tell anyone here, there is always something to do onboard, as I enjoy the boat, the odd upgrade and improvements continue, as I do love her and enjoy working on her.

See link below with pics. All interior photos taken earlier this year.
http://www.boattrader.bm/boats-part...oard-weekender-or-world-cruiser-capable_i1052

Am listing here for sale for 42k.

Hammy
1986 38200 - 'Merrimist' in sunny Bermuda.

Last edited:

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Hammy, I think you should volunteer yourself as crew for the delivery home to the States. Your local knowledge would be a comfort and sales tool.

Not that you asked my advice, of course....

Merrimist

Hammy, 'Merrimist' E38 in sunny Bda
E38200 for Sale

N.B. Re: 1986 E38200 ‘Merrimist’ located in Bermuda for sale, I would be very happy to assist delivery from Bermuda to anywhere on USA East coast.

Fair winds,

Hammy
1986 E38200
‘Merrimist’

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
E-38 Temptation

That's a great ocean-proven design, and I have crewed on an overnight delivery on an exact sister ship up the WA coast.

Alas.
As the plane flies... 5102 KM, from PDX to Bermuda. We would drop by.... to have a look... but it's just too far away! :rolleyes: