• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Yanmar YSB-8 manual

Annapolis E-27

Member III
I have a 1978 Yanmar YSB-8 in my E-27. I ordered the owners manual from Torrenson's but that is really of little use. I am searching for the service or maintenance manual. Can anyone help me?

Mark

Annapolis E-27

Member III
Thanks Loren....that manual, like most it seems, does not cover the "Y" series that Ericson and Cape Dory used in the mid-late 70's. Thanks for the try.

Mark

Ian

Member II
I've got a service manual for that engine, but would not part with it for the world. I would however, be happy to photocopy it or scan it for you, as it is only a few pages long.

Art

Member I
I would be interested in a copy if you would mind scanning it and sending it as a Word attachment to weis@gmavt.net. Please let me know if you are charging anything for your help.
Thanks

Ian

Member II
No problem, no charge. Will not be back in the country until September, so will be happy to do it then. :)

Art

Member I
Ian, thanks for the prompt response. I look forward to hearing from you in September.

Nickster

Ysb8... Service manual....

I've got a service manual for that engine, but would not part with it for the world. I would however, be happy to photocopy it or scan it for you, as it is only a few pages long.

was a while ago this post was started.... Any one have a copy I could access? I am blocked from so many sites... From Australia! Very frustrating.... Here is me hoping :esad: