• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Volvo Penta MD2030 Control Panel Replacement Parts?

bkuchinic

Member II
I'm having trouble locating replacement parts for my engine instrument panel. Would anyone be able to point me in the direct of a supplier for "plug and play": replacement instrument panel parts?

The gauges work (oil pressure, tach, temperature, voltmeter). I need all of the components that are clustered in the lower right of the panel, including the ignition switch (I only have one key), alarm buzzer and four warning lamps (oil pressure, charge, glow plug, engine coolant temperature), alarm test and instrument light switches.

View attachment Volvo Penta MD2030 Wiring Diagrams Instrument panei with ignition switch.pdf

EGregerson

Member III
volvo

Hi; check out volvopentastore.com. Click on Genuine Engine parts; Select your engine model; Select Electrical system. My ignition switch was part No 3587072.

Attachments

• VP Ignition switch.jpg
    VP Ignition switch.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

bkuchinic

Member II
Hi; check out volvopentastore.com. Click on Genuine Engine parts; Select your engine model; Select Electrical system. My ignition switch was part No 3587072.

Thank you, that’s exactly what I was looking for! I have to figure out which Volvo Penta engine I have. It’s an MD2030 but I don’t know if it’s A, B, C, or D. Perhaps the print date of the manual will tell me... or a tag on the engine itself.

EGregerson

Member III
volvo

u can contact them at volvopenta.us via contact form; i imagine they can tell u which model it is based on the serial number; or contact iboats.com; they have a volvo penta portal; they sorted out the seals issue i had for the raw water pump.