• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E32-2 for sale in BC - opinions please

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Yes, I've moved on, although I did ask the owner to send me more photos. I doubt he will bother.

Currently, I am re-visiting a C&C 35-2 that I passed over back in January because it was a bit too expensive. It is quite well equipped, in good shape, and with LWL of a bit over 30', should be quite a quick boat, yet also handle rough stuff well. I saw the boat earlier in the week, and am just waiting to hear if it is still available. It will be sad not to get an Ericson if this one works out, but I think like many of you, I will always be keeping an eye out for that next boat, and checking out every Ericson I see. I love the Ericson designs, but also love some of the C&Cs, and the 35 is one of my favourites.

I might be mistaken, but like the upgrade for some 70's Ericson's there might be a modern rudder for that C&C. Some will have it replaced, but most will not.
Not a huge deal, but worth checking into.

sgwright67

Member III
I might be mistaken, but like the upgrade for some 70's Ericson's there might be a modern rudder for that C&C. Some will have it replaced, but most will not.
Not a huge deal, but worth checking into.

Thanks, still waiting to hear back from the owner. The boat has some pretty significant upgrades, so it's possible. If I do get it, I will certainly be looking into the history to see what has been done.