• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

38-200 Garbage Storage

coultereng

For those of you with a 38-200, where do you store your garbage? My 38-200 doesn’t have any good places to keep a garbage can.

Kevin A Wright

Member III
Not sure about the E38, but on my E35 III there is a little door just above the sink that accesses a trash compartment under the stbd lazarette hatch. Keeps the clutter out of the cabin and easy to empty from the cockpit.

On my E27 I just kept a small bin next to the companionway ladder. As you say, not a lot of options.

Kevin Wright
E35 Hydro Therapy

ddoles

Member III
I keep my trash bin in the hanging locker aft of the nav station. I don't use this as a hanging locker anyway. The space has been turned over to electronics in the upper portion, trash bin near the floor, and bulky item storage. The trash seems quite content there and is out of sight, but conveniently located.

Dave

coultereng

I keep my trash bin in the hanging locker aft of the nav station. I don't use this as a hanging locker anyway. The space has been turned over to electronics in the upper portion, trash bin near the floor, and bulky item storage. The trash seems quite content there and is out of sight, but conveniently located.

Dave

That would be a good solution, but I turned our hanging locker into a “pantry” with sliding selves.