• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Just saying hello.......

CaptJake

Thought I'd officially say hello (been stalking the site for a few months now). Seems like a great group of folks and I was floored by the amount of information available. This is my first Ericson (E29 in OK) but I've admired them for years and finally got the chance to buy one last year (practically stole it from a guy I know who lived too far away from the boat to give her the time she deserved). Been sailing for a good bit of my life (even have a 6 pack.......the license, not the physique) and truly love it. There is nothing (IMO) more rewarding than trying to impose my will onto the wind. Again, HELLO CAMPERS!

Pnelson

Member I
Welcome

Happy to hear from another land locked Ericson owner! We are a couple of hours north of you, just west of Wichita on Lake Cheney. Besides our 32-3, there is a 29 and a 28+ here at the Ninnescah Sailing Association. Look us up if you ever have a reason to be in Wichita, and welcome to the site!

CaptJake

Happy to hear from another land locked Ericson owner! We are a couple of hours north of you, just west of Wichita on Lake Cheney. Besides our 32-3, there is a 29 and a 28+ here at the Ninnescah Sailing Association. Look us up if you ever have a reason to be in Wichita, and welcome to the site!

Funny you should mention Wichita:rolleyes:.......I'm up there for work occasionally. I may actually be able to take you up on that!

Pnelson

Member I
Please do! I would be happy to show you around and get in a little bit of sailing! I’m hoping to get Valkyrie launched by April 1, been a long cold winter.