• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1974 E 35 Mk 1 Sorry to see it go.

Tomwine

Member II
1974 E 35 Mk 11 Sorry to see it go.

SOLD cant figure out how to delete this sorry? Ok guys after a 3 year refit and countless hours and money spent I am selling my Hot Tamale. I love this boat and only reason I am selling is because I got a fantastic deal on a 1989 Catalina 42. I could fill a book on what I have done to this boat in the 3 years I have had it. Wife and I are going to live on the Catalina 42 in near future and needed a bigger boat. Almost everything is new. Only thing boat needs is new electronics and deck paint. All soft spots on deck have been addressed. All motor work has been done by Martin Ball or S&W Marine in Wilmington. Estimate for complete repaint of deck is $3000.00 painted in CYM marina wilmington by Martine. Deck paint is ok but boat will look brand new if redone. Hull paint is very good. I am posting a link that I just placed on Craigs list for your viewing. I will post more pictures when I locate them. I have invested more money into this boat that I am asking for it. Please don't tell my wife. Have all paper work to show. LOL
Feel free to ask me anything you like. Slip can transfer and it's 400.00 per month.
This board has been a life saver for me while making repairs to my boat.
Thanks to all.
https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/boa/d/las-vegas-ericsonmk-1/6778410979.html

Last edited: