• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 39 for sale in the Northwest

stillwater

Member II
Hull #36 is for sale in Bellingham, WA. We have owned and loved this boat for 11 years, but my wife has cancer and I am pushing 70. Reluctantly it is time to move on. I am (now retired) a yacht fixer and rigger who contracted with the largest sailboat charter company in the NW '2008 and the private yacht repair for the next 7 years.
We are the second owner of "Stillwater" and she has been given a total refit over the last 10 years. Stillwater is listed on Yachtworld with many pictures. Essentially an 8 year old boat. Beautiful cockpit with teak bridgedeck, solid teak cabin sole, new sails with A spin and ATN sock, immaculate engine room and bilge, new doger and bimini, Barient 30's with Winchmate self tailers, solid lifelines, 210 watt solar on and on. Redone decks and cocpit with LP paint and Kiwi Grip but the hull still needs to be painted. It was (in my opinion) poorly painted and shows some paint blisters and is somewhat scratched up. Reasonably shiny and looks good from a 100' but my body has run out of gas and my pocketbook is not as full as it needs to be for someone else to paint it.
It is listed for $34k but we are realistic that old boats do not command much money regardless of the value. We would like to see the boat go to an enthusiastic sailor. If you would like more info my phone is 360 708-3932 or laughinggull@hotmail.com. Thanks, Dal Farias and Donna Hazleton