• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Last Liberty 31 built for sale

Manatee

For sale is the last hull pulled from the cruising 31 mold. The vessel has some hurricane damage , but none structural. I am the builder and owner. It is at anchor in Fernandina Beach Fl.
I have extensive yacht building experience and live on a custom 60 foot aluminum expedition yacht which took 10 years to build. I built this Ericson to last. After I pulled the splash out of the mold, I reinforced the hull with multiple layers of 1808 in epoxy. The ballast was lead bricks and bee bees set in epoxy and covered with multiple layers of triaxial in epoxy. The hull deck joint bolted in 5200 and glassed. The exterior chain plates are silicon bronze with button head bolts. There is an extra rudder pintle and gudgeon set. The anchor rollers are cast bronze. A full teak rub rail. A teak laminated bulwark and cap rail. Tapered bronze stanchions. Bronze sheet horse.
Bronze cat eye ports and deck light. Nice, large winches.
The diesel is 33 hp vetus Mitsubishi fully rebuilt, zero hours with new transmission.
The interior is solid tongue and grove okwen wood. All the doors and lockers are louvered teak. The sole is herringbone teak. White wood overhead. The interior just revarnished.
Here is the damage. Needs a new rig. I have a new mast for her, but no rigging.
She needs a new bowsprit. I have the old one which was 4 foot long past the bow.
She needs new interior cushions, a paint job and just a lot of hard work.
No silly offers. Serious inquiries please.
Mark Silva
oysteryacht@gmail.com
904-583-0746