• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1984 E28+ in Bellingham, WA

Jewel

Member II
Hi Everybody,
You all know the old saying about the two happiest days in a boat owners life… From my perspective that is not true. My wife and I were looking forward to winding down our careers and happily spending time enjoying the San Juan and Gulf islands on our E28+. Unfortunately my health is not going to allow us to do so. Jewel is in very good condition mechanically and functionally but cosmetics are on the short side this year due to my health. The biggest project pending is the cabin sole. It was replaced right before we bought the boat (2002) and was beautiful. As a new boat owner I didn’t know enough to check the underside of the new sole. It turns out that the topside had a great varnish nothing was done to seal the underside our end grain. The sole isn’t soft but it will need to be replaced eventuallysv Jewel.jpg. Moored at Squalicum Harbor in Bellingham WA.

For Sale: 1984 Ericson E28+. Asking $12,000 or best offer.
New Beta 13 HP engine (2003). Hours approximately 250 (I’ll check next trip to marina).
West Marine hypalon RIB with very low hours Honda 2 HP motor.
Sails are good.

Dan Stuart
360—389—6921

Attachments

• jewel.jpg
    jewel.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 86