• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

And so it begins

Navman

Member III
The beginning of the end? This is a photo of my ride in this morning. Can't wait to go sailing on Sunday on the sunny Chesapeake!! Next sail is scheduled for Friday, Sat & Sun. after Thanksgiving. Then the 1st & 2nd weekends of December. Flat water, good steady winds and no yahoo's on the water.
Ride in this morning.jpg

Slick470

Member III
Looks like you got more snow than we did in Virginia, and ours was mostly gone by the next day. Still, I'm not quite ready for winter or for calling it quits on this sailing season. Although I do see the writing on the wall.

Navman

Member III
We did go out for a day sail on Sunday. Balmy 42 degrees, very light wind. We did hit 5 knots once. Most of the day ghosting around at 3.5 - 4.3 knots. The water was absolutely mirror smooth. Only the gurgling of the water going quietly past the hull and a small stream of bubbles falling away from the transom. A grey sky blending and melding in with the equally grey water so no horizon was visible. Perfection in its own way. Three days on the water this weekend. I will most likely head south and do
a night or two out and about. This is Linda coming topside with a pot of homemade soup, some cheese and brioche for lunch. I am most likely going to do Dobbins island the first night and Annapolis for the second night. Should anyone want to get together, I am open for it. Just let me know. Or..should anyone want to ride along, I am sure we can work something out.
The day after 6 inches of snow.jpg

mjsouleman

Sustaining Member
Hi Don,

It was cold and wet Saturday, so I stayed home where it was dry and warm. Sunday was a gift.
That's me after a rugged afternoon sailing and a glorious November sun trailing Discovery this past weekend.

MJS

Janes Visit 1_ 20180907.jpgDiscovery Chris Dad 20181125 2.jpg