• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Need a Smaller Piece of Teak/Holly Plywood

Mike Loft

Member I
Hi guys, I need a piece of teak and holly plywood, preferably 3/4" thick but something else might do, to replace a damaged bilge cover. It needs to be 5" X 15" or a bit larger. If anybody has a spare piece you want to sell, I'm willing to pay. Thanks, Mike

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
Mike - I might be able to help you out. Do you want the old spacing for the holly strips or the new spacing? As I remember, the new spacing is 2 3/8" between holly strips and the spacing on the E-boats was wider.

Mike Loft

Member I
Tom, the spacing is 2 3/8". If you have something, let me know. We can make a deal whatever way you thinks fair. Thanks, Mike

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
Mike - I sent you a couple of private messages with no response. Does that mean you are no longer interested?

kapnkd

kapnkd
Mike - I sent you a couple of private messages with no response. Does that mean you are no longer interested?

Don’t think private messages are working. Been trying to reply on one of mine for several days but no go! (Not sure this is working either)