• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

This weekend

Navman

Member III
Linda and I may be heading south this weekend. I am seeing good wind WNW. Should be a nice reach/broad reach down the bay. We are hoping to make South River and up Almshouse Creek. If not we will duck into Annapolis or Clements Creek. If anyone is out and about, let us know. It would be nice to meet some other E owners. Colors should be pretty nice in the next week or two.

Rschil2

Linda and I may be heading south this weekend. I am seeing good wind WNW. Should be a nice reach/broad reach down the bay. We are hoping to make South River and up Almshouse Creek. If not we will duck into Annapolis or Clements Creek. If anyone is out and about, let us know. It would be nice to meet some other E owners. Colors should be pretty nice in the next week or two.

Sorry I missed you! I am a recent Ericson 27 owner, I sail out of the Magothy. My boat is motor but not sail worthy yet (working on it) I would have loved to join up with you especially to see an Ericson in sailing shape! I've been sailing a friends Mac25 all summer.

Let me know if I could tour your boat sometime.

rschil2@yahoo.com

Navman

Member III
Linda will be coming down the weekend of the 17th. We hope to get out for an over-nighter. Not many more weekends left. Going over to Dobbins island is about a 4 hour sail if the wind is decent. As it is on the Magothy it would be easy for you to motor on down. We are coming from the Eastern shore, Worton Creek. As we get closer to the weekend keep in touch and we will see what we can work out.

Rschil2

Outstanding

Linda will be coming down the weekend of the 17th. We hope to get out for an over-nighter. Not many more weekends left. Going over to Dobbins island is about a 4 hour sail if the wind is decent. As it is on the Magothy it would be easy for you to motor on down. We are coming from the Eastern shore, Worton Creek. As we get closer to the weekend keep in touch and we will see what we can work out.

Sounds great. I could literally swim out to the island from where my boat is docked. (Ok, in truth I do the bay swim, so my range is pretty far...LoL) I hope to be out there with my fiancé Mindy. Keep in touch!

Navman

Member III
I am going down to the boat for the weekend, possibly Friday also. Don't know yet if Linda is going. Hope to go South. Annapolis first on Friday, then Dobbins island on Saturday and home on Sunday. That's the plan anyway. If you are out and about reach out, dpmsail@yahoo.com or text me at 610-636-4472