• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

For Sale: Raymarine C80 with new Navionics chart card

L

Leslie Newman

I have the Raymarine C80 from my E380 for sale. I am mainly wanting to get back what I have in the new Navionics chart card. The card has Navionics good through March 2019, so you could log in to Navionics and pull in whatever charts you needed. I currently have just minimum needed for the area I sail in the middle Chesapeake Bay. C80 worked fine. The Radar died (was full of water when I took the dome down).

C80, old chart card that has Maine area, New Navionics chart card good until March 2019, Navionics USB card reader to use to update the new card. The C80 was updated with the latest Raymarine firmware available. Comes with power cable and Seatalk 1 cable. Do not have that special cable for NMEA 0183. It was not on the boat. Do have the original mounting bracket as it was never used (C80 was in a pod) and passed along by the previous owner.
$250 + shipping for all. You can email me at ericson380@use.startmail.com

I've had a few questions about this unit. The C80 is an older Raymarine chart plotter. I was thinking someone that already has one might want this as a spare. You are getting new Navionics charting with Navionics card reader. I still have the GPS antenna on the boat, but haven't investigated how difficult it will be to pull out the antenna wire with any damage to it. The antenna will go with the unit if I can get the cable out as I do not need the antenna anymore. The chart plotter does the job, you just are using older equipment with limited memory, so it doesn't save tons of routes and have all the bells and whistles of the newer units. It got me from South Dartmouth MA down to Virginia. It was just the radar died and so I upgraded everything.

C80_2.jpg

C80_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: