• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E35-III for sale, Everett WA

Kevin A Wright

Member III
Wow, that looks just like what I want...Oh, wait - I've got one. Actually this one has an extra portlight from the cockpit into the kitchen area. Looks like a nice idea to let some extra light in there. May have to look into that.

Kevin Wright
E35 Hydro Therapy

debonAir

Member III
Nice. That's very much like my boat (but mines nicer.. cause its mine!). I like that port light idea. It would be handy to be able to talk to the chef from the cockpit without shouting, and get a little more light in there. On the other hand, my main halyard and sheet hang right there and they'd usually be covering that window anyway. And on the inside wall there is the paper towel roll. Amazing how quickly the paper towels get used up.

I really really hope that sells close to that asking price, but, alas, I doubt it. Having the MX25 means it is probably the original motor and that explains why there aren't any pictures of it.

debonAir

Member III
the add has expired [not deleted]. i'm looking at an '82E35-III in San Diego. anyone recall the asking price of the seattle boat? did it sell??

I remember the craigslist price was very close to $50K (making me think I got a steal for mine!). It seemed like a great condition boat but probably with her original motor. Although I had limited my search to the East coast, I think near $40K is a more realistic price for her.

debonAir

Member III
A "realistic" price? Without having seen the boat?

The listings show her to be a fantastic yacht. I suppose I am east coast calibrated. E35s similarly equipped that are close to 50k here have typically been repowered with yanmars. I see now from the broker link above she's listed at 49k which is certainly a realistic starting point.

debonAir

Member III
That's in nice shape too. A few interesting points about that one: she's a shoal draft version (see the under 5' draft), no dodger, but has built in A/C which is pretty unique. She would make a nice Bahamas or Chesapeake / thin water cruiser but not as good upwind as the 6'+ keel, Seems like a 5432 was fitted instead of the 5424 or M25's I've mostly seen. I think that's a bit of an upgrade?