• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Where all the Great lakes Ericsons Are

C.Hatfield

I've been lurking a while, but bought an E29 half way through last season! La Barca Blu (we just call her Blu) is at Edgewater Marina, just west of downtown Cleveland. She's in fantastic shape but I'm currently following every hose and wire, labeling what they do or don't do and slowly updating systems to make her easier to sail and a bit more modern. - Craig

Mike_W.

Member I
Just bought a 1978 E27. It's at Jefferson Beach. My first sailboat and It's been a long time since I did much sailing so I'll be taking a few lessons while I clean her up, add a few bits of gear and find out what her name really is. My first sail with her will be early to mid August. You're welcome to come by, watch, and laugh.
Congratulations. This is our 3rd summer with our E38-200, also at JBM. C'mon over and say hi, we're in slip D80. Easy to find, just look for the prettiest boat in the marina.
20201008_130340.jpg

kapnkd

kapnkd
GREETINGS!! …You’ll find this a fun site, lots of good people and specific information for your Ericson regardless of your problems or parts you may be looking for.

Welcome Aboard!!
CaryOn ‘73 E32- II