• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1989 32-200 For Sale

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Well I’ve had several contacts from landlocked lookers like Utah, NV and ID.

Where are my Ericson brethren?

Bueler, Bueler!

TylerR

Rick, I keep looking at your boat and how beautifully maintained and updated it is. I just wish my wife didn't hate the layout of the 32-200 and want a 32-3 instead :esad:

Good luck with the sale. What do you have your eyes on once she sells?

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Rick, I keep looking at your boat and how beautifully maintained and updated it is. I just wish my wife didn't hate the layout of the 32-200 and want a 32-3 instead :esad:

A story from the way-back machine -- before we bought our O-34, we had earnest money down on an E-32/200. That deal did not gel, but it did have a very similar layout to our Olson.
In the years since then I have done a delivery on an E-32/3, and the motion at sea is very 'soft' due to a really great hull design. Hope you find one.
Boats with an aft head are my first choice when under way, but the (slight) downside is less socializing/dancing room in the central part of the boat. As is often said, everything's a compromise.

Rick R.

Contributing Partner

I’m either moving to a 38-200 or a Beneteau 393. Ericsons are much nicer IMHO. She’s still available. When I finish traveling I will list her with a broker.

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
She is ready in warm waters for you northerners to take a break from winter and sail her home.

Jean Luc Van Heede May be interested since I learned he selling his boat in France now that he sailed her around the world.