• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 27 Parts For Sale

Matt H

Member II
I was thinking $100 for the hatch. Yes, just one.

I think the grab rails are about 5'. The 6' piece of teak they were fashioned from shipped from Florida to Buffalo and I seem to remember it wasn't too bad. I can get a shipping estimate if you give me your zip.

Thanks,

Matt

How much are you thinking for the non-sliding hatch? And is it just one?

Also, I am interested in the grab rails but shipping might be a bit much to Los Angeles. Do you happen to know the measurements?

Finally, do you have photos custom electric panel?

chrisoelder

Member II
I was thinking $100 for the hatch. Yes, just one.

I think the grab rails are about 5'. The 6' piece of teak they were fashioned from shipped from Florida to Buffalo and I seem to remember it wasn't too bad. I can get a shipping estimate if you give me your zip.

Thanks,

Matt

Let me think on the Hatch, i have 2 and want them to match hah

I am going to have to measure my current grab rail. I am going to PM you my zip. How much are you thinking for the rails?

lschmidt

How much for all your deck organizing hardware, both the deck organizer pieces and rope clutches?

Also how old is your standing rigging?

Matt H

Member II
I’m holding onto the organizers and clutches for another boat I buying.

The standing rigging is in good shape. It was replaced buy the previous owner (not sure the year), I can take some pictures if interested.

How much for all your deck organizing hardware, both the deck organizer pieces and rope clutches?

Also how old is your standing rigging?

Matt H

Member II
Here are some photos of the electrical panel

How much are you thinking for the non-sliding hatch? And is it just one?

Also, I am interested in the grab rails but shipping might be a bit much to Los Angeles. Do you happen to know the measurements?

Finally, do you have photos custom electric panel?

Attachments

• 19E86FCA-86AE-4E41-961B-AF6B2A435AB8.jpg
    19E86FCA-86AE-4E41-961B-AF6B2A435AB8.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 07B1344F-9887-4BA1-B97A-D6B85466DC86.jpg
    07B1344F-9887-4BA1-B97A-D6B85466DC86.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 26

tpcorrigan

Member II
E27 parts

Hi Matt, sorry to here of the demise of a 27. It's kind of like a death with donor parts.

I would be interested in the main sail, companion way cover and possiby the tiller

Main sail: is it foot taped or free foot? Reefs? I was going to buy one from presision at end of season.

Companion way hatch: Mine was destroyed when we got it and I temporarily fixed with fiberglass. Would love to go back to the wood look.

Lastly tiller: my 27 has helm but i need the tiller for emergency backup. I have no back up now.

So let me know what cost you are looking for and see if we can work it out

TPCorrigan

Hi All,

I am parting out my Ericson 27. The following is a partial list of items. I will have pictures of everything soon:

- Main Sail (New from Precision in 2016)
- Jib (older #1)
- Mast & Boom
- Newly Rebuilt Forward Hatch
- Refinished Companionway Hatch
- Tiller Handle
- Newly Built Teak Grabrails
- Pulpits
- Winches
- New Custom Electrical Panel
- New Fresh Water Tank
- Lots of other stuff

Email with any questions or if looking for something specific. matthofmeister@gmail.com

Thanks,

Matt Hofmeister

Matt H

Member II
Thanks, it was an unfortunate accident during a race that lead to the untimely demise of Aura Maris.

Neither is sold yet, but I do have some others interested in the mainsail and companion way hatch. To be fair, I will be giving shipping estimates in order of who expressed interest first and move down the list. So, I put you on the list and will let you know what happens.

The main is a loose foot, 1 reef point.

I can give you an estimate on shipping the tiller if you let me know your zip code.

Thanks!

Matt

Hi Matt, sorry to here of the demise of a 27. It's kind of like a death with donor parts.

I would be interested in the main sail, companion way cover and possiby the tiller

Main sail: is it foot taped or free foot? Reefs? I was going to buy one from presision at end of season.

Companion way hatch: Mine was destroyed when we got it and I temporarily fixed with fiberglass. Would love to go back to the wood look.

Lastly tiller: my 27 has helm but i need the tiller for emergency backup. I have no back up now.

So let me know what cost you are looking for and see if we can work it out

TPCorrigan

Last edited:

tpcorrigan

Member II
27 parts

Hey Matt, I'll take the tiller and I would really be interested in the companion way hatch so if that come available I will take. My zip is 44126. I am on the west side of Cleveland. If the hatch come available and you are in Buffalo I might just drive to pick up. its about 3 1/2 hours. Might be easier and safer for that hatch. If just the tiller we will use shipping. let me know cost and preferred method. and if sail available it would be a trifecta. Enjoy your day TPCorrigan

Gary Holford

Member II
Hi Matt,

Is the rudder available? Boom vang? I'm also looking for a couple deck mounts for the bow sprit and the anchor locker cover. I have to ask, what happened?

Gary

Matt H

Member II
Yes, rudder is available and so is the locker cover. The boom vang is not available.

We were involved in a collision while racing the boat. We had just started the race and tacked over to port. We saw the other boat coming but a big guest came in, we rounded up, lost helm and weren’t able to clear. The other boat had a direct hit on our starboard side just forward of our lower shroud chain plate. Came through the hull and deck into into the head. Destroyed the forward bulkhead. I’ll post some photos at some point.

Let me know about the rudder and cover.

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt,

Is the rudder available? Boom vang? I'm also looking for a couple deck mounts for the bow sprit and the anchor locker cover. I have to ask, what happened?

Gary