• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Minto Dinghy for sale

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Probably of little interest to buyers very far away from Portland, but we have decided to sell our Ranger Minto sailing dinghy. Board and Rudder, two-part mast, and a new (unused) Sail. Older oars.

No motor has ever been used on it, AFAIK.
There is no trailer, but it fits inside most any small 6' pickup bed, with some padding under it and a little red flag on the bow.

9 feet long, and weighs about 100#. It is a two person job to lift it, mostly due to getting a grip on it. :)

The attached original flyer is from their later production when the mast was offered only in aluminum.
Our is the two piece spruce mast with a clever fiberglass joining sleeve. So this one is a bit lighter.

This model is still in production by a successor builder, for about $ 3K plus, as the Rich Passage Dinghy.

This one was restored about 13 years ago and painted. It's in good condition. (We have a Zodiac for our cruising/anchoring out adventures and have not used this dinghy. )

Price is $600. That's cheap for one of these, but the decision to sell having been reached, we do not plan on haggling. :rolleyes:

Click on the email option here to contact me.

Thanks,
Loren

ps: PDF was too large to post here, but has better resolution, and I can sent to anyone interested as an attachment.

Attachments

• Minto Dinghy.jpg
    Minto Dinghy.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 753
Last edited:

saltylifter

Probably of little interest to buyers very far away from Portland, but we have decided to sell our Ranger Minto sailing dinghy. Board and Rudder, two-part mast, and a new (unused) Sail. Older oars.

No motor has ever been used on it, AFAIK.
There is no trailer, but it fits inside most any small 6' pickup bed, with some padding under it and a little red flag on the bow.

9 feet long, and weighs about 100#. It is a two person job to lift it, mostly due to getting a grip on it. :)

The attached original flyer is from their later production when the mast was offered only in aluminum.
Our is the two piece spruce mast with a clever fiberglass joining sleeve. So this one is a bit lighter.

This model is still in production by a successor builder, for about $ 3K plus, as the Rich Passage Dinghy.

This one was restored about 13 years ago and painted. It's in good condition. (We have a Zodiac for our cruising/anchoring out adventures and have not used this dinghy. )

Price is $600. That's cheap for one of these, but the decision to sell having been reached, we do not plan on haggling. :rolleyes:

Click on the email option here to contact me.

Thanks,
Loren

ps: PDF was too large to post here, but has better resolution, and I can sent to anyone interested as an attachment.
Loren,
I know this post is a few years old but I have been looking for the Minto Brochure since we just acquired a "project Minto". If you still have the file I would really appreciate it if you could forward it to me. Thanks
Terry Mutter
terry.mutter@gmail.com