• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 39 Parts for Sale

mesayousa44

Parting out 1972 Ericson 39. Numerous winches, sails, standing rigging etc. Reply if interested in buying any. Also, see metro Detroit craigslist for electric yacht propulsion system listing, and flagship marine air conditioning unit listings.

Steering part for E-38

Parting out 1972 Ericson 39. Numerous winches, sails, standing rigging etc. Reply if interested in buying any. Also, see metro Detroit craigslist for electric yacht propulsion system listing, and flagship marine air conditioning unit listings.

Aloha, I urgently need a bolt-on mount for the wire-rope side-pulley of the quadrant-steering on my E-38 (1986). Pics of my broken one are below. I would be happy to pay $50 for the labor of removing one of yours + a modest amount for the mount + shipping cost to Honolulu.; (I do not need the sheave or pin). Mine is a two bolt mount for a 4" sheave (holes about 3" o.c.) Mike G. in Honolulu dcapn@hotmail.com
Top down view of broken mount for 4inch wire pully for steering on 1986 Ericson 38.jpgSide view of broken mount for 4inch wire pully for steering on 1986 Ericson 38.JPG

Dtp505

Looking for helm

Hi there I'm looking for an entire helm assembly for a 1972 ericson 39.
Dylanpotter505@gmail.com

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
HI Dylan,
Did you buy the long-parked (and rumored to be abandoned) fixer upper for sale at Schooner Creek Boat Works?

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Im thinking about it. I think it’s a pretty good boat for what I want to do. Do you know anything about it?

One of the members here used to own it and cruised it up north several times.
He sold it a number of years ago to buy a much larger cruising boat.
I will send you his contact information.

Last edited:

Ericson39mikefl

Companion way sliding overhead door

Do you have a companion way overhead sliding door in good shape?

Billo

Hi, would be interested in standing rigging and sails if still available

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Hi, would be interested in standing rigging and sails if still available
This person has not checked in since 2018. You can click on his screen name and choose the option "Start Conversation" to send a direct email to him.