• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Crew Needed

tuffelhunden

Ahoy!

I'm relatively new to sailing (for about 9 months) and will be doing the Baja Haha out of San Diego on Wind Song, a 1970 E35 MKII. Looking to meet some folks and for some day sailing around San Diego and essentially interview crew for the Haha. I'm not sure if I'll return after the Haha, just depends if I want to continue further south or return and move onto a new hobby.

My backstory: I've served in the Marine Corps over 26 years and will retire this fall and the boat is my new found passion. I've had a vision of passing by Easter Island and realize it a lofty dream but regardless, I'm nothing short of ambitious in the out doors and sailing will be no different. The Haha will serve as a litmus test as to how ambitious I will truly be in this new adventure. To date I've taken Wind Song out solo on overnight trips in the ocean near San Clemente Island and will be doing a loop around Catalina Island several times before October when the Haha begins just to build on experiences and continue to hone my skills and see what works and doesn't with the modifications and additions I've made with Wind Song.

Drop me a line and we'll see where it goes. Benjamin.moulden@gmail.com

Ben