• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Bringing Osprey home

L

Leslie Newman

We started our journey to bring our E380 from South Dartmouth to Virginia on May 25th. Taking two weeks to make the trip and enjoy ourselves.
We're currently at City Island. Are making stops along the way. So far Newport, Mystic CT, Branford and City Island. Hope to be in Cape May on Thursday if the weather cooperates.
Osprey**MMSI# 338310719.

Navman

Member III
Leslie,
Linda and I are planning on being in the marina (Green Point Landing) on Worton Creek on Saturday stocking up the boat, We plan on leaving on Sunday weather allowing and begin our trip South to Virginia. Be sure you catch the tide coming up Delaware Bay or you will only do about 1kt. If timed correctly you can ride the tide all the way up to the C&D canal and make it through the canal before the next tidal change. Looks like a lot of rain in the future. As I said we will be in the marina over the weekend so if you wish to pull in we can offer a ride into Chestertown (10 minutes away) and you can provision or do laundry eat out or whatever. The winds do look perfect for going south next week,NE 10-15. Sail safe.

Starduff

Member II
We started our journey to bring our E380 from South Dartmouth to Virginia on May 25th. Taking two weeks to make the trip and enjoy ourselves.
We're currently at City Island. Are making stops along the way. So far Newport, Mystic CT, Branford and City Island. Hope to be in Cape May on Thursday if the weather cooperates.
Osprey**MMSI# 338310719.

Great trip! Enjoy the ride. I know you will always remember it. Safe trip and good weather!

Polonius
E-28

L

Leslie Newman

Leslie,
Linda and I are planning on being in the marina (Green Point Landing) on Worton Creek on Saturday stocking up the boat, We plan on leaving on Sunday weather allowing and begin our trip South to Virginia. Be sure you catch the tide coming up Delaware Bay or you will only do about 1kt. If timed correctly you can ride the tide all the way up to the C&D canal and make it through the canal before the next tidal change. Looks like a lot of rain in the future. As I said we will be in the marina over the weekend so if you wish to pull in we can offer a ride into Chestertown (10 minutes away) and you can provision or do laundry eat out or whatever. The winds do look perfect for going south next week,NE 10-15. Sail safe.

Don,
Thanks much. We're currently making our run from New York to Cape May. It's 10:14pm Wednesday night. We're making good time and hope to be at Cape May around noon tomorrow. All on board are wide awake and keeping watch. I think we're all planning to stay up. Having too much fun to sleep.
We're going to stay at Cape May until Saturday. We've been going steady since Saturday and need some down time. I appreciate your advice and offer.

L

Leslie Newman

Left City Island at 10am Wednesday. Sailed through the night arriving at Cape May Thursday around 8am. Socked in by fog so had to anchor. Finally safely docked around 1300.
20180601_063858.jpg