• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Really need help finding front guard

DockRate

Howsit going,
I'm having a hell of a time finding a new front bow guard for my 1974 erickson 27 , looked all over and thought about fabricating a new one but any help would be great. Im based out of sausalito ca in the bay area.
Thanks

DockRate

that would totally work

it might take some refurbishing but the metal looks solid. How can i get my hands on that thing ?

Afrakes

Sustaining Member
Bow cap

At almost forty years old it certainly does need some rehab. It also has a small crack that I believe was from the original casting process. I'm willing to ship it to you and you can see if it will work. Pay for the shipping and if you end up using it give me what you think it's worth. Or take precise measurements of your existing bow cap (if you have one) and I'll compare them to the one I have.

DockRate

That would be great

sorry for taking so long to get back you. Let me know the dimensions of the box and the weight of it and I could create the shipping label and email it to you. Or you could do it yourself whichever is the best and then ill pay-pall you to cover the cost of shipping. Ones I get it I can pay-pall you more, once I'm able to see it. Ive been looking around for one of this for sometime so I would be stoked if this all happened.

Afrakes

Sustaining Member
Address

PM me your address. We'll go from there. $13.65 Priority Flat rate medium.

Last edited:

Lucky Dog

Member III
Bow plate dipping coat

Try this once you repair cracks.

Attachments

• 04BC62E4-22E9-4A83-B61B-3051B4C4913E.jpg
    04BC62E4-22E9-4A83-B61B-3051B4C4913E.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 78

DockRate

That would be epic

That sounds great, my address is 2310 Marinship way sausalito ca 94965, full name Dylan Swigart. Just got my spreaders back up with my outside chainplates put on. Ready for some sailing.