• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Raft up, hook up

Navman

Member III
Hello fellow Ericson owners,
My wife Linda and I are doing our 2 week Chesapeake vacation June 2nd to the 17th. We will be going South hoping to get down to the James, York and Rappahannock then heading back north. 1 week each way. Just day sails. It would be great to get together to meet and sail, raft up or hang out with other Ericson owners along the way. We tried to get a gathering last year at Clements Creek on the Severn river but it was a rainy weekend and nobody showed. Didn't stop the wife and I from having a nice quite weekend though! We will try to get a group gathering sometime this summer also as I had a lot of interest but just couldn't quite pull it together. Hopefully better luck this year! So, let me know if you want to meet up on our June trip and give me some details on locations and we can most likely put something together. Contact me on this forum or PM me. Here's hoping to see you soon!!!

Navman

Member III
Sounds great Leslie. We should be heading northwards from the southern portion of our trip as you are coming down the bay. We should be able to work something out. Bon Voyage! Safe travels! It's a great trip down from New England. I have done it many times ( over a dozen) and its always been memorable. Enjoy!!!!

Navman

Member III
Leslie,
I was previously mistaken about timing. We will be going down the bay at the same time you are (approximately). We are planning on departing Worton Creek on the Chesapeake on the 3rd. Worton Creek is on the Eastern Shore. 1st port on the port side after the Sassafras River. Will keep in touch.

Navman

Member III
Clements creek

Linda and in are moored at Clements Creek for the night. Passed Ruby Slipper on the way in She was tugging at the lines today wanting to get out and enjoy the wind. Nice spot for the night