• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1987 Ericson 32-3 For Sale

gulfcoaster

Member III
We have owned our boat for over 18 years now. We are both in our mid-sixties and retired. We have enjoyed the boat a great deal and have sailed her regularly and raced her quite a bit as well. It wasn't an easy decision. We delayed our decision for a year just to make sure this is what we wanted to do. We hope she sells soon and the new owner takes care of her as we have. A friend turned me on to R/C sailboat racing and we were hooked immediately. This provided a less labor intensive way to continue sailing and utilize the knowledge gained over a 30 plus year period. Lil Bit A Sol is a 1987 Ericson 32-3 #713 with a shoal draft. She is listed on Yachtworld and is currently berthed at Portofino Marina in Clear Lake Shores, Tx. ( Clear Lake area). Current price $34,900. Our base rating with folding prop was 187. We raced her in a handicap fleet and worked our way down to a rating as low as 162. The boat has a current rating of 169. These Ericsons can fly!

Bolo

Contributing Partner
She'll sell

With a hull number of 722 our E32-3's may have seen each other in the factory back in 1987. She looks great and I'm sure she'll sell soon. A hard decision to make I'm sure but you gotta follow your passions. Good luck!