• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E38 Mischief Maker sold

Scott B.

Perfect emoticon for the situation--sad, but with one horn up and one down. One horn up because she's going to a good family and one horn down (and sad overall) because it's hard to say good-bye. Any idea if the new owners plan to join the site? Or change the name?

Definitely, stay around on this site to provide your opinions, unsolicited or not. I'm intrigued by your statement "We will be carrying the name to the new boat." Do you have one picked out? Will it be an Ericson...perhaps a smaller one? Anyhow, it was great to meet you at the Langley rendezvous last year (think couple with the 5 yr old). I will keep my eyes out across the Salish Sea for the Mischief Maker.

-- Scott

hodo

Member III
Hi guys, yes there will be another Mischief Maker, for what would the Salish Sea be like without a little Mischief, not to mention chocolate and "apple pie"?
She is ,yes, a Motor vessel. A Uniflite 37 Coastal Cruiser,a trawler type. She will arrive next Wednesday in Olympia, by truck, from PDX.
We are hoping to see you all at the rendezvous, but gotta find my Ericson burgee.
Harold and Jessie, M/V Mischief :devil: Maker

supersailor

Contributing Partner
Bruce, it's called going over to the dark side. Sad but sometimes necessary. The first thing that you find is what all that windage makes cross wind dockings much more interesting and you can't easily jump off amidships to fasten the spring line. Good luck to Mischief Maker 11.

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Hi guys, yes there will be another Mischief Maker, for what would the Salish Sea be like without a little Mischief, not to mention chocolate and "apple pie"?
She is ,yes, a Motor vessel. A Uniflite 37 Coastal Cruiser,a trawler type. She will arrive next Wednesday in Olympia, by truck, from PDX.
We are hoping to see you all at the rendezvous, but gotta find my Ericson burgee.
Harold and Jessie, M/V Mischief :devil: Maker

Congrats on getting back on the water so quickly, with another classic. Are you keeping your old slip for the Uniflite? And, I was only mildly surprised to see Mischief Maker as a neighbor. We've been keeping track of available 40 ft slips in the Harbor since December and there weren't that many to begin with. I think that's a good location and plenty of room to maneuver. We're looking forward to meeting the new owners.

Send me a picture of the new one so we can keep an eye out for you. We have re-loaded the Project for cruising and if changing houses was as easy as changing slips we'd be out there this weekend dredging up mud with the new anchor.

Cheers!