• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson Hats

Ken Haneline

Member II
Hats

Don: I would also like a couple of hats. Any chance we could order boat size embroidered on the back, say "30+"? Thanks, Ken
:egrin:

dougal boy

Hats

I'll take two

I got mine today. Very nice, I'm in the club now!

Should be launching mid-April, after a year on the hard. Lot of work accomplished, too many projects to list.
But... I could not have done it without this site. Thanks.

Thanks to all
Rich Wilson
Khaos ( new name)
E 29

alcodiesel

Bill McLean
I may be wrong and frequently am so straighten me out on this but I think somewhere deep in this thread is a link to order the hats. That's how I got 2.

gkjtexoma

Member II
I may be wrong and frequently am so straighten me out on this but I think somewhere deep in this thread is a link to order the hats. That's how I got 2.

You are 100% correct! A link or two exist on page 3 from 2/22/18. Doesn't pay to skip from the first to last page.

Just ordered one...

Thanks!

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Direct Contact

You are 100% correct! A link or two exist on page 3 from 2/22/18. Doesn't pay to skip from the first to last page.

Just ordered one...

Thanks!

Also, if you click on the OP's name (or anyone else's) here you will find a menu with a choice for messaging or emailing that person.

Tomwine

Member II
High quality Hat

Just made these. If you want one go to maritimetees.net
Navy Blue ThreadView attachment 25056

Hat is very high quality and ordering is very easy with PayPal available.
Sure would like a couple of E 35 Mk 2 tee shirt if they might become available?
A few things on web site were out of stock? This is a good thing when you make the items a not so good a thing when your binge buying LOL

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
I would take two, one in beige and and one in navy.

Thanks,

David

Looks like you need to go the ordering web site shown in reply 56.

I have one of the original Ericson hats and it's great! Of course I only wear it on formal occasions.....
:egrin: