• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Auto pilot for sale

Ian S

Member III
Raymarine X5 wheel pilot with ST6002 control head and MKII drive unit.
Pilot is essentially brand new. Heres the story.
A couple of weeks after installing I had a glitch with the unit. I had a long trip planned so not being able to wait for the repair turn around time I just bought a new unit on line. The unit was subsequently serviced, tested and certified by Raymarine. Apparently the problem was a software glitch. The X5 course computer is a serious upgrade from the ST / 4000 series as this unit has learning ability as well as full NEMA connectivity. This unit was released just prior to the P70 series control head with the same course computer. I have to say the series 70 control head (which I now own) display sucks! The backlighting is terrible so the 6002 head is no liability I assure you. Everything is in perfect condition and 100% fully functional. The only item with any signs of wear is the fluxgate compass unit as it was mounted low in a locker where some items rubbed against it. I have had this unit sitting around since last season and it needs a new home.

whats included:
packaging:
ST6002 control head
X5 course computer
MKII wheel drive
fluxgate compass
mounting hardware (NIB)
wiring harness

asking $1000.00 OBO.
please PM me with any questions or pictures
Thanks for looking Capt. Ian

Kenneth K

1985 32-3, Puget Sound
Blogs Author
What does a rig like that go for at retail. I my E323 has never had an autopilot, so it's been on my "someday" list.