• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Last call come one come all

Navman

Member III
Inviting everyone who can attend to the Chesapeake Fall Raft Up. When? This weekend. Where? Clements Creek off of the Severn River, Go past Annapolis, under two bridges and it's the 4th creek on the port side. Mooring balls are available for free on a first come basis. Rafting up is encouraged.I believe there may be 4 or 5 Ericsons coming. I will be in Annapolis Friday then going up-river to the raft up on Saturday morning. Sunday should be a nice sail back home according to the weather reports. If you are in doubt, come on out! Only 2 months of sailing left (unless old man winter comes on hard before Christmas). Hope to see all of you Annapolis area and Eastern Shore Ericson owners there! Can't spend the night? Then just come for the day!

Ventureowl

Sounds like it will be fun, but will have to wait until spring. New owner of a 1970 Ericson 23. Still learning, fixing minor issues, and not quite ready to venture to Annapolis, yet. I am in the Sparrows Point area, and looking forward to getting out and exploring.