• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

looking for an E-29 with diesel/ roller furling on olympic pen,seattle, bham,

sequim salty

Hi All,

I've been lurking on this forum and dreaming of an Ericson for years and the time has come when i am ready to jump. I am looking for an E-29 or possibly a 27 with a good diesel and roller furling. It is my wife and I and we live in Sequim, Wa (John Wayne Marina) so anywhere we could sail/motor home from in a couple days is worth a look(even BC). I would definitely have a survey done so if there are significant problems i am not interested. No preference on wheel or tiller. I so appreciate this forum.. and look forward to the advice and wisdom available once the dream becomes a reality.. thanks, doug in Sequim

I had the infection before but multiple nights of reading and watching "alone together" has given me the full blown disease.

rpm

Member II
E 28+ out there

Not looking to sell but I have this one at Everett Marina, soon to be Port Orchard. After you look around, If you dont see what you want, just reply to this. Mine is considered quite clean. No hurry. Thanks

sequim salty

Im on my way to everett in the morning.

I have an appt tomorrow to look at an E-27 at your marina in everett... blue one called something Grace....I couldn't read the name in the pics... I will keep the E-28+ in mind.. by the way i did not see a pic or a link to your boat. thanks. doug

sequim salty

Thanks all, I found the E-29 i was looking for and pending the survey i anticipate being a legitimate member of this forum. When it is official i will disclose the name as it has a history up here in the northwest as i found it mentioned on forums back in 2006. hope i can sleep tonight but no longer in the looking mode. doug in sequim

sequim salty

forever young has a new proud owner

I am now the proud owner of Young @ Heart. A 1970 ericson 29 with A4 that was in port orchard, then anderson island, and now will be coming to beautiful sequim via a bottom paint in port townsend. the interesting thing about this is that when i called on the craigslist ad at the end of the conversation I said.. by the way... what is the name of the boat.. he said forever young. my last name is young so i knew it was to be.. no name change needed. doug in sequim

Last edited: