• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E32-2 Anyone do anything with that useless bunk across from the dinette?

ThatJeffGuy

Member II
I have a 1974 32-2 and I am sure a few of you are familiar with that odd bunk across from the dinette that goes under the closet through the wall. I personally find the whole thing kind of useless and was thinking of mounting in a minifridge (shorepower), and maybe a bigger storage area for sail bags and what not so that I can clear up the rest of the space in the boat.

Has anyone done any remodeling of that area before to put something in that was reasonably useful?

celtic sea

Member III
Hi, I have the same boat, same thing, though 1975. That space the PO put the large numbers for CG Requirements on the back wall of that area. Ya, I just use it for blanket storage, nothing really, why did they make that box there anyway, unless they thought some 7' guy was crew! lol
Check out Sailing Dijan on YouTube. My boat, more videos coming. Let me know what you do there!

Steve A

Member II
I've added storage all over my boat (see pix). I build boat models to support my cruising so I put in a work bench in place of the bunk. And a refer/freezer too.

Attachments

• IMG_1995.JPG
    IMG_1995.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 63
  • work1.jpg
    work1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 58