• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

FREE - Regal CNG 4-Burner Stove from E38

atomic2797

Member I
I've just recently upgraded my stove to propane and have the original Regal CNG system to give away. It is out of am '88 e38-200.

It works good and was fully functioning except the electric lighter (prob needs a battery). It comes with the 4-burner stove/oven, hose, regulator and 2 CNG tanks.

I'm in the LA area and the first person that wants it can pick it up. You must take the whole kit, no parting out.

My zip is 90293 for pickup. txt me if interested.

andrew

IMG_4729.jpg IMG_4730.jpg

Teranodon

Member III
If no one takes you up on your generous offer, you can sell your CNG stove on Ebay. I got $300 for the one that was on my boat...

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Andrew, if you don't mind, where did the factory put the CNG bottles on your model?

Do you have the twin molded-in compartments for small propane bottles, as I do?

1-e38 22.jpg

Tomwine

Member II
still have oven?

do you still have this oven
I've just recently upgraded my stove to propane and have the original Regal CNG system to give away. It is out of am '88 e38-200.

It works good and was fully functioning except the electric lighter (prob needs a battery). It comes with the 4-burner stove/oven, hose, regulator and 2 CNG tanks.

I'm in the LA area and the first person that wants it can pick it up. You must take the whole kit, no parting out.

My zip is 90293 for pickup. txt me if interested.

andrew

View attachment 22820 View attachment 22821

dxulander

Member I
Would anyone have the Regal 2 manual? What's behind all of that metal attached to the wood handle? Other have an oven, if you don't have a door there, is it just dead space back there??