• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 38 1982 well equipped for sale

DosEquis

She is a great sailor and on the hard in Guaymas, Sonora Mexico. She has sailed the sea for years now, but our sailing years are over. Fantastic interior and the decks will come back with a good washing and waxing as she has been on the hard for a few years. Well equipped for the sea with two outboards and dinghy, solar, HF, radar, good bottom paint. Asking $39,900 and can be on the sea quickly.
Visit http://bajabone.com/yacht-brokerage.shtml for more details

We're from Idaho and plan to be back down in the new year.

kari

Member III
Not sure fenders and dock lines would make or break a boat deal for me . . . . If it included a wench on the other hand . . . .

Panama Jack

Viewed

I'm up to San Carlos to look at this boat and it looks good. I got some feedback from someone that had seen it before, and it's not a project, but I guess if someone doesn't know much, they could be surprised by desert dust.
Pulled the engine through and no surprises there. The rep said she looked at the Racor and determined the engine is locked (lol).
I also looked at a Crealock sitting on the hard at a Fonatur and it is in sad condition witha terrible layout and grossly overpriced. Lots to see at down here if you're looking for cruise ready yachts.