• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Thelonious LA-Oahu Video 2017

Bolo

Contributing Partner
Bucket head

Christian: Finally got around to watching your video and all I can say is "Bravo" and glad it was a safe trip. I hope you only dance with a red bucket on your head out of sight from land where no one can see. As always I learned a few things about your boat that I need to do to mine, a 32, which is what a big part of sailing is all about. Learning.

Bob

Last edited:

Bolo

Contributing Partner
Hmmmm.....Astaire and Rogers dancing in a rolling foredeck. I think I missed that movie.

billie williams

Member II
Wow, great video Christian. I really do appreciate your take on life and sailing and the sea and even that Forespar pole.
Thank you for all your efforts to create and share with us.

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Forespar is sending a truck today to pick up the pole at my house. Looks like they are being responsible about the design flaw.

fool

Member III
Forespar is sending a truck today to pick up the pole at my house. Looks like they are being responsible about the design flaw.

Sweet! If they...uhhh....have trouble figuring...hrmmmm....out what to do.....ummm....with that one and...ahhhhhh....your modifications....

Pleaase...errrrrm... give them my phone number.....aaaannd....I'll....uhhhhh....take the broken stick off their hands.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

Max