• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

27' Ericson - Great Condition (Portland)

Lisa Petersen

We finally bought the 32' Ericson we've been dreaming of for 8 years and it's time to sell our first Ericson. Gusto has been an amazing boat - she's been all over the Columbia River, great for single handling and couples cruising. We are pretty adamant that we sell to a sailor/Ericson aficionado who will love her like we do. Worth traveling to see and we can FaceTime to show her to you if you are out of town.

1973 27' Ericson
Fast yet stable and an excellent sail in light or heavy wind. Perfect size for single handed sailing, all lines lead to the cockpit. Auto-pilot works flawlessly, also helpful for single handed sailing or cruising.
Specs:
9.9 high thrust Yamaha outboard with cockpit controls
Dodger with windows & bimini (removable)
Covers for mainsail, jib, handrails
2 auto-pilots for tiller
Spinnaker & whisker pole
GPS
Refrigeration
Icebox
Force 10 cabin heater – propane
Dickinson 2 burner stove – propane
New interior foam & cushions on settee, v-berth & quarter berth
LED interior lighting with dimmer
CQR bow anchor, Danforth stern anchor
AC DC breaker panels
AC Plugs
AM/FM CD stereo with remote
Dual batteries with selector switch, voltmeter
30 amp marine charger
Decks repainted 5 years ago

Attachments

• Gusto 1.jpg
    Gusto 1.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 69
  • Gusto 2.jpg
    Gusto 2.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Gusto 3.jpg
    Gusto 3.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Gusto 4.jpg
    Gusto 4.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Gusto 5.jpg
    Gusto 5.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 73

Dougfaber

Great looking boat!

Hi Lisa,

I'm interested to learn more. I'm in Santa Cruz and this is perfect boat for the Monterey Bay. You can either call or email me. Email to Dougfaber@comcast.net. Phone is 602-315-2678.

I have one tricky challenge. My mast will need to be tabernacle rigged to drop towards the foredeck. I'll need to deal with a bridge crossing with every sail. I know that the E27 has standing rigging that can be tabernacle converted (I've seen several in the Santa Cruz harbor); just curious if your boat is already tabernacle rigged. If not, that'll add several thousand dollars to my sail-ready price.

Gorgeous looking boat! Nicely cared for!
Doug

QUOTE=Lisa Petersen;109118]We finally bought the 32' Ericson we've been dreaming of for 8 years and it's time to sell our first Ericson. Gusto has been an amazing boat - she's been all over the Columbia River, great for single handling and couples cruising. We are pretty adamant that we sell to a sailor/Ericson aficionado who will love her like we do. Worth traveling to see and we can FaceTime to show her to you if you are out of town.

1973 27' Ericson
Fast yet stable and an excellent sail in light or heavy wind. Perfect size for single handed sailing, all lines lead to the cockpit. Auto-pilot works flawlessly, also helpful for single handed sailing or cruising.
Specs:
2 auto-pilots for tiller
Spinnaker & whisker pole
GPS
Refrigeration
Icebox
AC DC breaker panels
AC Plugs
AM/FM CD stereo with remote
Dual batteries with selector switch, voltmeter
30 amp marine charger
Decks repainted 5 years ago[/QUOTE]

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Mast pivot plate

Garhauer has one listed on their site for $25.
They also make custom parts at very affordable prices. Real Nice people.

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Hi Doug,

Welcome. You are correct about added cost for an "everyday" tabernacle. The hinge plate is just the beginning. A plus with this E27 is the hank-on jib. If you are okay with that it simplifies the process. The E27 is at the upper limit to tabernacle by hand, you may want to add an electric winch.

That is one amazing looking E27!

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
I just noticed that this E27 is a tiller model so it has mid boom sheeting, an electric winch would most likely be needed.

Lisa Petersen

Doug,

Thank you for your interest in our E27 for sale. No, we do not tabernacle rigging for the mast nor have we ever had need to drop it.

I'll send you an email with more pictures and answer any questions for you.
Thanks,
Lisa

Hi Lisa,

I'm interested to learn more. I'm in Santa Cruz and this is perfect boat for the Monterey Bay. You can either call or email me. Email to Dougfaber@comcast.net. Phone is 602-315-2678.

I have one tricky challenge. My mast will need to be tabernacle rigged to drop towards the foredeck. I'll need to deal with a bridge crossing with every sail. I know that the E27 has standing rigging that can be tabernacle converted (I've seen several in the Santa Cruz harbor); just curious if your boat is already tabernacle rigged. If not, that'll add several thousand dollars to my sail-ready price.

Gorgeous looking boat! Nicely cared for!
Doug

QUOTE=Lisa Petersen;109118]We finally bought the 32' Ericson we've been dreaming of for 8 years and it's time to sell our first Ericson. Gusto has been an amazing boat - she's been all over the Columbia River, great for single handling and couples cruising. We are pretty adamant that we sell to a sailor/Ericson aficionado who will love her like we do. Worth traveling to see and we can FaceTime to show her to you if you are out of town.

1973 27' Ericson
Specs:
2 auto-pilots for tiller
Spinnaker & whisker pole
GPS
Refrigeration
Icebox
AC DC breaker panels