• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

For Sale/Wanted - Binnacle/Instrument Support Bracket for YS Pedestal (E35-3)

MarineCityBrian

Apprentice Tinkerer
I currently have the original Yacht Specialties Pedestal Bracket (Binnacle/Instrument support bracket is the only name I could really come up with for this - hopefully that's understood) and would like to install one of the folding teak cockpit tables (4 cupholders, nice shiny varnished teak) as it came with the boat but the PO did not install it, for the following reason: The aforementioned bracket would get in the way of the mounting with its present shape:
Binnacle - Instrument Bracket.jpg
The table mounts forward of the bracket and clamps to the stainless hoop, and the current shape would need to be trimmed thusly in order to allow the table to fit:
Binnacle - Instrument Bracket - CUT.jpg
(**please excuse the dirty boat - this was just before she got a bath! :))

So, I figured before I started hacking and whacking, I'd ask the community if either you have one that is already trimmed that you'd be willing to part with, or one from another model of YS pedestal that might fit which does not have the feature I need to trim (but still has the instrument mounts). I'd be willing to trade for mine (if you're interested in bringing your pedestal back to "original") or purchase from you and sell mine to another on the forum who may be in need.

Thanks to all for looking, and happy sailing! :egrin: