• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1984 e30+ 16500

yodaears

'84 E30+ HN 636
1984 Ericson 30+ cruiser/racer for sale. Great boat in great shape. She is set up perfectly to single hand with all lines leading aft and lazy jacks. I regularly make 6.5 kts under a comfortable point of sail (when pushing her I've sustained 7.5kts). Rock solid vessel that I don't hesitate to take offshore. I have single handed her to Panama City, Pensacola, and Mobile all outside in the gulf. Mast height is 48' which is important around here. Shoal draft version makes her versatile for the bays and anchorages and she still points well. I eat similar sized sailboats for breakfast while racing (especially catalina 30s...maybe it's the captain!!!). Engine is strong, runs like a top and I perform regular maintenance. Trans fluid changed in April, oil changed every 50 hrs, steering cables serviced and lubed in March.

Goods:
Single handing is a breeze
Fast boat
Stable
Reliable aux power
Touch GPS, and depth
150 Genoa replenished in December, main was inspected with nothing noted (plenty of years left on those sails)
New canvas for mainsail and steering pedestal
Excellent electrical system, 2 batteries with charger and shore power
Decks are solid with NO SOFT SPOTS

Known issues:
Cabin sole could stand to be replaced, serviceable but it annoys me
I am not selling my sail inventory, only the main and genoa (150) currently aboard. The others are my racers and will remain solidly in my possession. Don't even ask. Price reflects lack of sail options.

Boat is located at a private residence in Niceville FL. I can show anytime. Let's go sailing.

Attachments

• IMG_1526.jpg
    IMG_1526.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1508.jpg
    IMG_1508.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1510.jpg
    IMG_1510.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1524.jpg
    IMG_1524.jpg