• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Vacation!

Navman

Member III
My wife and I are leaving Sunday for a 11 day trip down the Chesapeake. We are starting on Saturday actually but are having a re-naming ceremony at Green Point Marina on Worton Creek before we leave. Should anyone want to get together give me a shout out or just keep your eyes peeled for "The Optimist II " E38. 1st. night in Annapolis, then maybe the West river or South river. then on down to Solomons and then further south. Would be nice to meet other Ericson owners along the way.Our plans are very informal. We just want to day sail and poke around new waters. Should anyone want to meet up or sail in tandem, please let us know! Any advice or favorite anchorages you wish to divulge are also welcome. Keep in mind our 6'6" draft.

Navman

Member III
Vacation

Planning on St. Michael's and Cambridge on the way back. Going down on the Western shore and returning on the Eastern side is the initial plan. Of course that is subject to the wind and our fancy.