• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

35-2 V-Berth Insert Mysteries

adam

Member III
A couple of questions here are leaving me a bit puzzled.

1. There is no support for the insert on the port side and no indication that there ever was one. If you open the drawer, it works as a support. This seems wacky, but it works and is more than strong enough. Is this as designed?

2. If any weight is put on the aft starboard part of the insert (exactly where one wants to put weight), the whole thing flips over. Some previous owner secured it by badly screwing it in place. I have ideas for how I could better secure it, but I'm looking for any lessons learned for the best way to do this.

Thanks!

View attachment 21925 View attachment 21926

PS Sorry that images from my iPad always end up upside on here.

Attachments

• E-35-2 drawer concern.jpg
    E-35-2 drawer concern.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 24
  • E35-2 drawer.jpg
    E35-2 drawer.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:

ignacio

Member III
Blogs Author
No drawer on mine, but that might be a useful addition since I never use insert!

Attachments

• B62B6292-CB21-4517-9F9D-3DB0FEAE541F.jpg
    B62B6292-CB21-4517-9F9D-3DB0FEAE541F.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 82