• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Blue Vinyl Logo

DebbieRez

Hello. Has anyone found a blue vinyl that looks good with the Ericson blue? I tried to search the forum but didn't see anything.

Thanks.

bkuchinic

Member II
Hello. Has anyone found a blue vinyl that looks good with the Ericson blue? I tried to search the forum but didn't see anything.

Thanks.

Hello Debbie,

For what it's worth, I'm having a vinyl template made for a new name on the transom of my newly purchased 1992 Ericson 34-II "NOMAD" The vendor went to the yard and looked at the color of the boot strip on my boat and matched it with "Dark Navy." The complimenting canvas color on my boat is "Vivid Blue." If you would like to contact him to discuss his contact information follows below. Good luck, Brad

DebbieRez

Hello Debbie,

For what it's worth, I'm having a vinyl template made for a new name on the transom of my newly purchased 1992 Ericson 34-II "NOMAD" The vendor went to the yard and looked at the color of the boot strip on my boat and matched it with "Dark Navy." The complimenting canvas color on my boat is "Vivid Blue." If you would like to contact him to discuss his contact information follows below. Good luck, Brad

Brad,

Thanks. This is great information.

I noticed that the vendor is in Illinois. We will be docking our newly-purchased 1985 Ericson 30 Plus in Chicago's Montrose Harbor. Are you nearby?

bkuchinic

Member II
Brad,

I noticed that the vendor is in Illinois. We will be docking our newly-purchased 1985 Ericson 30 Plus in Chicago's Montrose Harbor. Are you nearby?

Debbie, My boat is currently at Larsens in Waukegan where I'll be working on her all weekend - in the rain? I expect to sail to the summer mooring in North Monroe Harbor on or about 5/15. See you on the lake! Brad

bkuchinic

Member II
Brad,

Debbie, by the way, one of the site moderators suggested I add a signature line including the following information:

NOMAD, Chicago

1992 E34-II, Volvo 28HP Diesel

Brad

Bolo

Contributing Partner
Like this?

Thanks.

IMG_1053.jpg

I just added the boat name, port and logo to the stern after a good compound and polish job. I didn't match the boot strip color because I thought it was just too dark so I went with a lighter shade to "brighten" it up a bit. There were about two dozen blues to choose from at my local sign shop.