• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1991 Ericson-34, Everett WA

Rgreno

E34

I am wondering if this boat is still available and if you can tell me anything about her?
Thank you
robert

wurzner

Member III
My friend Todd bought the boat last year after previously owning a 38. The previous owner really kept the boat up and it was repowered with a volvo so the engine is fresh with low hours. The boat itself is really clean and was actually built by Pacific Seacraft. It has two ice boxes so if someone was so inclined, they could have a fridge and a freezer if they wanted to invest in that area. The boat does not have a windlass which is kind of interesting given they did spend money on the boat. The dodger is in ok shape and the boat sails well. It is very similar in layout to the 38, with the exception that the shower/head are shared opposed to being seperate. If you want to talk to the owner directly, email me a private message and I will get you in touch with him. Overall, I would say the boat is in very good condition. Loren may have taken a look so he may have a more current evaluation given his keen eye.

regards
Shaun