• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Possible E-33RH for sale

markvone

Sustaining Member
Hi Loren,

I saw the ad for FRANTIC when I started looking for another Ericson in 2009 -10. It was listed on SailboatListings.com for a long while and the price kept coming down until I assume it was sold around 2013. The ad ran for a long while after the sale but I see it's gone now.

It was always interesting to me that FRANTIC is hull #4 because my last Ericson was E33RH hull #3.

Mark

Camelot

Think I was aboard her

I may have been aboard this boat down in Cornelia NC. on Lake Norman. Same green Hull & white graphics, same engine, same kevlar backstay, same nice interior even better actually, though the stove had been removed for racing. Nice boat & still for sale I believe, It should turn up on a search using the current location. The rating sounds gifted though, no wonder she was so successful, think they are going to hit mine for 126 in NewEngland when I bring her up in the spring. Good luck, Bob

markvone

Sustaining Member
Hi Bob,

FRANTIC is a different E33RH than the one on Lake Norman in NC. Very similar looking however. The one on Lake Norman is still listed on SailboatListings.com from back in May 2010:

http://www.sailboatlistings.com/view/17403

I spoke to the owner Joe C (something) when I started looking and it was just listed for sale. He had bought the boat in NE and sailed it in several stages down to Charleston, SC where it was trucked to the lake.

Mark

P Abele

Member II