• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Which Dinghy?

celtic sea

Member III
Hello all, well the plan is firmly in place! Going to take the E35-2 down the ditch/outside to the Keys, Bermuda in approximately 12-18 months. Retiring from job and gone. Time goes fast these days!
Need the next year to work to fund the electronics, etc and shake her down a bit. I've see a video series, the guy has a C&C 36 with 6'draft and he didn't have any problems so with my 5'draft should be good guess as long as my mast height makes it? I have a bunch of research and questions remaining for this trip but one way or another I'm sure I'll get there. He towed all the way a Rib dinghy with no issues. Wondering others thoughts on this trip and deck a dinghy, tow, really my question is which one to buy?
Thanks- John
sv Dijan E35-2
Cape May, NJ

celtic sea

Member III
Southbound

After further checking here I see a lot of information on the site which gave me some insight as to type, guess it's more of a personal preference. How many of you guys have made this trip? Especially with the 35?
JM
DIJAN