• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E 23 mk1 parting out

Aquaholic

I have a 71 mk1 23' I am parting out. I have a mast, boom and some rigging. The hull and boat itself are good, but do not have a trailer
I have 1 main sail and 2 foresails. Email for more details and pictures.

Socodive@msn.com

Update, I have one UK main sail in almost new condition. I have another main sail that is lightweight and in good condition. I have one 150% genoa in good condition but has a very small patch (1"). Last. I have one jib ( approx. 100%) in good condition. I also have the boom and the mast with cable halyards and all standing rigging in very good condition. I can ship all but the mast. I may be able to ship mast but would be worried about it getting damaged. I also have the rudder assembly and tiller, but the wood tiller is in rough shape.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170127-122241.jpg
    Screenshot_20170127-122241.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

Aquaholic

Its is not in the best of shape, needs work, and I only bought it for the trailer, I need to get what I can out of it. The previous owner stripped most of the chainplates off and was trying to turn it to a powerboat, (idiot). Anyway, I have the mast, boom, all the standing rigging, and the rudder off. All are for sale. If I dont get a buyer for the hull, it is going to the dump at the end of the week.