• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Hi my name is Fred

FredB

Tlingit Sailor
Hello Peoples from LaConner Wa. my wife and i just adopted a Ericson 27 in dire need of help the PO smoked so lotsa cleaning never realized how disgusting smoking was till i quit in 2010.
anyway were off to our new home in Laconner from Everett today.got most of my wiring issues taken care of to ferry the boat north then rewire it. the old wiring hard brittle and some corrosion.
our boat was bought at a auction in Everett Wa dont know where the PO went or what happen to him. but the boat sits a bit higher in the water now from years of stuff taken off by or cousin that bought the vessel and we ended up with it. my past sailing vessel was a Islander 40 so getting use to smaller vessels is a challenge my wife and I will be living aboard till we finish remodeling our 40ft motor vessel that i started to gut it in 2014 when we bought it. work and funding got in the way so that project stopped and will resume this year. ill try to make the rondy in Langley in July it will be nice to meet new people and talk boats again. i was born on the waters of southeast Alaska. since our move to Wa iv missed the water and that life style.
So anyway todays the first voyage for me on a Ericson 27 prolly will motor but checked out the sails yesterday so if winds are favorable we will sail thanks Fred

Vagabond39

Member III
Welcome

FredB,
Welcome to the group. Lot of information on the Ericsons.
Sounds like you have a lot of work on both boats.
Bob

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Welcome aboard. You've got no shortage of projects--means you'll fit right in.

To the, er, "lifestyle." Which sounds better than "boat slave."

hodo

Member III
Welcome

Hello Fred, welcome to the Ericson community. Hope to meet you and your wife at the Langley Rendezvous.
Harold & Jessie, S/V Mischief :devil: Maker