• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Gently Used Symmetrical Chute and Pole for E35-3 Needed

Doug177

Member III
Hi all...thanks to this forum, I think I have the Asym head sail all taken care of for cruising and distance racing, now I am looking for a regular chute the size of Texas for DDW PHRF racing. Anybody have anything?

Doug Frye
E35-3 #250 Svensk Flicka
Muskegon, MI

Doug177

Member III
Thanks Pavao...will keep this in mind

It is a little smaller and would probably fit easily...the Express 34 is about 2 ft shorter on both I and J so if we decided to go with it, it would be my heavier weather sail. Do you know what the cloth weight is?

Doug

p.gazibara

Member III
It is a little smaller and would probably fit easily...the Express 34 is about 2 ft shorter on both I and J so if we decided to go with it, it would be my heavier weather sail. Do you know what the cloth weight is?

Doug

Doug,

Where did you find the I and P dimensions? I checked sailboatdata.com and it looks like the Express rig has a 44.3' I dimension vs the E 35's 43'. The P on the Express rig is also listed at 3' longer. Do I have it wrong? I am slowly starting to learn about the rig on my boat. But I have 3 symetrical spinnackers, two of them are very large. I have not had them measured, but I believe the foot is about 25'. I am not sure about the weight either. If you are interested, I can take the sails to a shop around here and have them let me know exactly what I have.

Cheers,
-P