• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Have I found 'The One" ? .........

Latchdaddy

Hi All or ‘heeee’s baaack’ ....

(they just re-released The Shining on Fathom Events. so may take the wife as she has never seen it :) )

A brief update on my quest to purchase an Ericson. Well, I am happy and excited to say, that I’ve had my offer accepted on a 1986 Ericson 32-300. She’s sitting in Corpus Christi and on Oct 24, if all goes well with the survey, I’ll be a proud First time owner.

She has a history of responsible owners, or at least the first one and the last one. During my visit, she was well kept, as a comfortable weekend liveaboard, where the owner stayed on top of maintenance. Everything looks to be in above average condition and ‘sail away’ ready. We shall see of course.

My two main goals are to prepare for the trip back to Galveston (ICW vs Offshore) and that the survey is through. Mike Firestone is one of the best in country, certainly Texas-South Coast so I am in good hands.

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/list...m=broker&&hosturl=mustangyts&&ywo=mustangyts&

ps: Can anyone identify the Garmin unit on photo 10?

I’ll keep you posted on the progress.

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Congrats. The 32-3 is a great boat.

The GPS pictured is the same shape as the Echomap 50 series, for what that's worth. Maybe a precursor, probably not too old.